Biography[edit | edit source]
"As a part-time member of A.I.M., Wink Dickerson, a former major league pitcher, has used his natural talents to our clients advantage for years. Though still plagued by poor target sense, he is by all accounts a gamer waiting for the right opportunity." - Jagged Alliance
"Known primarily for his strong throwing arm, yet poor accuracy, Wink Dinkerson finally received the call he has been waiting for all his life. Severe budget cuts left the Montreal Expos searching for pitching talent, or lack of it, just about anywhere. After accepting a contract for 140 Canadian dollars a week, Wink earned a position as the fifth pitcher in the starting rotation of their farm club." - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni Gallery
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Possesses an incredible throwing arm and high agility, slightly making up for his terrible marksmanship. Grenades thrown by Wink have about the same effective range as a .38 pistol.
- The typo in the alumni entry (Dinkerson as opposed to Dickerson) exists in-game.
- An otherwise good person who's continually down on their luck and grown accustomed to disappointment.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Of course my agent could call any minute. But if he doesn't I'll be on the next flight down - On hire"
- "You shouldn't even have to think about it. Who can beat the price?" - On call
- "You catch the game last night?" - On call
- "Don't worry. I get sent down all the time." - firing