A mercenary hirable from A.I.M.
Biography[edit | edit source]
"A member in good standing, Samuel Garver rose from the hardships of the deep South to gain a renown and illustrious reputation as one of the most sought after and experienced soldiers for hire. For a man of his years, his health remains remarkable." - Jagged Alliance, A.I.M. Dossier
"After an illustrious career as a mercenary, Sam Garver put in for his pension and retired to the Florida Keys. He is enjoying his golden years as the owner/operator of Sam's Alligator Ranch and Gift shop. Located just off Highway 71, the conveniently situated shop has acquired a reputation for its exclusive line of gator-skinned combat knives and matching boots." - Jagged Alliance 2, Alumni Gallery
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Likes[edit | edit source]
Is Liked by[edit | edit source]
Dislikes[edit | edit source]
Is Disliked by[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- hates Russians, thinking them all communists, and would likely hate Igor and Iggy if he ever got the chance to meet them.
- in Unfinished Business,his weapon (Sam Garver's combat knife) is featured if the player wants to recruit new mercenaries after acquiring the laptop transmitter from Betty Fung in the town of Varrez.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You need some battle experience, m'boy! There's just no substitute, for a good old fashioned wake-up-in-the-mornin', battle at dawn!" - Initial refusal to hire
- "Yous' justta give me a second to pack my bags, and I's be on my ways down theres!" - On hire
- "If I's can sees its, son, I's can hits it for ya... Most of the time!" - On call
- "If yous' looking for easy cash, son, gets, yourself a game of poker with Hamous. Yous' can read that Metavirian likes a book, son. More than a pair and he hums." - On call
- "Yous don't even remember me, do yous? The only person to ever fire Samuel K. Garver in twenty years, and yous don't even remember!" - Attempting to rehire after firing