Biography[edit | edit source]
"From igniting fireworks at theme parks in Orlando to detonating dynamite in Southeast Asia, Russell Hunter has explored the world of explosives. As one of our more stable explosives experts, he is very much in demand, and in turn, very much demanding." - Jagged Alliance
"Known for years as one of A.I.M.'s top explosive experts, Rusty acquired a stellar reputation for his range of knowledge and well... being the sanest of the lot. Russell Hunter recently took an extended leave of absence to work as a special effects consultant for a major motion picture studio. Fortunately for A.I.M., the past year has seen a wealth of new talent emerge in the explosives field." - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni Gallery
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Likes[edit | edit source]
Is Liked by[edit | edit source]
Dislikes[edit | edit source]
Is Disliked by[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The lone sane man amongst AIM's menagerie of explosives experts.
- Nicknamed "Rusty".
- Voice seems to change between games.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Jagged Alliance[edit | edit source]
- "I don't know much about you... This could be nothing more than a hobby! Once you've stuck it out for a while, I might sign up." - Initial refusal to hire
- "You're the type of commander I'd enjoy working for!" - On hire
Deadly Games[edit | edit source]
- "You're the type of commander I might even enjoy working for!" - On hire
- "If you're shopping for an explosive expert, feel free to check out the competition. I have no family history of psychiatric illness or sheet metal in my head." - On call
- "You might want to stay away from the low-end guys. They only end-up shooting each other." - On call