"Lt. Ron Higgens is a former commander of the Los Angeles SWAT team. When he fell in love with his ace sniper, Sgt. Charlene Higgens, they managed to keep their relationship a secret up until a year ago. When they decided to marry, the L.A.P.D. refused to allow them to continue working together, so they joined A.I.M. He's organized, experienced, and decisive. Raider is a natural leader. "
- "Charlene... I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry... don't think her insurance covered acts of war."
- "Raven's the best. I'd rather have her in my court than anyone else." - praise quote
- "You leave too many bodies behind. I'm not going to be one of them." - refuse to join
- "If the guy who rifled through this was here, I'd shoot his kneecaps out. Stuff's missing." -shipment was stolen
- Ex-cop. Strong leader, very much in command
- Resents incompetence
- Well-rounded, doesn't really have any quirks. A closed personality.
- Thinks before he speaks. Exhibits disbelief about the creatures. Refers to them as shrimp