It is the last holdout of the rebels fighting against the oppressive regime of Queen Deidranna, and when your merc squad arrives on site, it is a bombed out husk of a town crawling with enemies. Omerta is seen in the intro as the victim of a brutal offensive that completely crippled the town's defending forces before leaving behind a small company of soldiers to starve out the remaining rebels.
Sector A9 in Omerta is the sector you encounter in the game and the initial drop-off-point for any mercenaries that follow.
The rebels have a ramshackle underground hideout here, in the adjacent sector A10, full of the remains of the rebellion and what's left of the Omerta citizenry.
Food here is in scarce supply, initially.
- Miguel Cordona - leader of the the rebels
- Carlos Dasouza - Miguel's advisor
- Dimitri Guzzo - a guard
- Ira Smythe - a scout and medic
- Fatima (will remain here in the rebel hideout after she has escorted you.)
- Sector A9 serves as the main entry-point for Mercenaries until one of the SAM Sites is secured.
|Jagged Alliance 2 locations|
|Towns||Omerta / Drassen / San Mona / Chitzena / Grumm / Cambria / Alma / Balime / Meduna|
|Other locations||Estoni / Orta / SAM Site / Tixa|