"Don't mess with Meltdown. She may be smiling in her file photo, but that smile is certainly deceptive. This mercenary is legendary; an enemy once died at her feet from fear before Meltdown had even raised her weapon. As for her taste in weapons, the bigger, the better. In fact, Meltdown has a tendency for overkill in virtually every aspect of her life. Jessop is remarkably ambidextrous; she can easily fire two weapons simultaneously. " A.I.M Dossier
- A foul-mouthed, kickass woman who could clear a bar in no time.
- You'd shake in fear just looking at her.
- Loves violence and killing.
- Generally misanthropic, and has especially little time for cowards. Admires Rothman for his ability to instil discipline, and Rothman appreciates her no-nonsense attitude.
- "Meltdown. If this is something I want to hear, leave me a message. Otherwise, HANG UP NOW. Fair warning." - Answering machine
- "Pussies!" - Enemies spotted
- "Another lamb." - Enemies spotted
- "Eighty-sixed! - Enemy killed
- "Effin' A!" - Killing enemy/completing task successfully/expressing satisfaction
- "Goddamn gun is out of goddamn ammo!" - Clip empty
- "Now I'm pissed." - Near miss
- "If these assholes take me down, I'm takin' them all with me!" - Hit by enemy
- "I got a foot in the grave here!" - Surrounded by enemies
- "Goddamn! They're all dead. I'll have to deal with the disappointment." - Cleared sector
- "Wouldja look at that? Hey, when do we eat?" - Rotten corpse/gory kill
- "Hey Attention Span, my contract turns sour soon. Just thought you might like to know the amount of time we can enjoy each other's company is limited." - Contract expiring soon
- "Guess again, bozo. I don't work with little Biffy. He's a scared little boy who oughta be home takin' care of his mama." - Refuses to renew the contract
- "Hey, numbnuts, I said..." - When asked to repeat
- "How does that chickenshit Biff rate this team anyway?" - on Biff Apscott
- "I've seen your results, little boy. You can't give me what I need. You can't even keep up with me. Hire one of the wimps instead. They're more your speed." - Refuses to join
- "Oh, Stephen, tough tarts, man. You weren't bad, as far as men go. Adios, amigo." - on Stephen Rothman's death
- Meltdown has a good wisdom score, and her below mediocre statistics can easily be trained, if need be.
- Her face is actually that of Linda Currie, as seen in the Credits.