|Jagged Aliance 2||
|Jagged Aliance 2:WF||
A weapon in the Jagged Alliance series, first appearing in Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games.
"The M224 is a 60mm caliber lightweight mortar with a finned barrel, sight, M7 base plate, and a bipod. It was built to handle HE bombs."
- Random sectors/enemies.
- A mortar and several shells can be found in a few of the factory buildings in Grumm (G2, H2), as well as the munitions warehouse in Alma (H14).
- A very powerful explosive weapon that can effectively knock out grouped enemies.
- In Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games, mortars are capable of blasting holes in the roofs of buildings, which will allow a second mortar shell to hit anyone inside.
- Alongside the M72 LAW, the mortar is one of the few weapons capable of damaging tanks with any effectiveness.
- In v1.13 Mustard, Smoke and Illumination Shells are available in addition to the standard explosive shells