"On probationary standing, Smoke Peterson has recently been cited by another member, once again, for short-fusing explosives. Though A.I.M. has done all it can to weed out these types of pranksters, we concede that smart explosives experts are a rare commodity." - Jagged Alliance
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
Is Liked by
Is Disliked by
- The "another member" mentioned in his Jagged Alliance bio would either be Lynx or Hector, given they both have a bone to pick with him, and for the same reason.
- Canadian, with stereotypical nasal twang.
- Refuses to join until day 2 in JA1.
Second only to Fidel in skill and one of the few explosive experts without personality kinks; quite cheap, too. A decent enough soldier for early to midgame. Has a silly voice and carefree attitude, but that's a small price to pay for the benefits.
- "Later on, maybe... I don't know much about you or this Metavira island! Let's see how you make out down there." - Refusing a day 1 job offer
- "I can't wait to get there, eh!" - On hire
- "All the guys like me, eh. I usually entertain them with a couple tricks I know that, ah, make use of small explosions..." - On call
- "I like what you've done with your hair, eh." - On call