Biography[edit | edit source]
"Fresh meat to the mercenary game, Lance Fisher joined the organization after a short stint with the Indiana National Guard and an even shorter stint, a weekend, in Grenada. He's perfect brownnoser material eagerly awaiting his first assignment." - Jagged Alliance
"Due to persistent personality clashes with Victoria Waters, Lance was asked to resign from A.I.M. in exchange for a posting at Westpoint Military Academy. He accepted and is currently an instructor of ethics and tactical withdrawal, a subject he recently published a book on. "Beating a path to safety without screaming." is available at most military college bookstores." - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni gallery
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Likes[edit | edit source]
Is Liked by[edit | edit source]
Dislikes[edit | edit source]
Is Disliked by[edit | edit source]
Additional info[edit | edit source]
- A tremendous coward, something that Vicki cannot stand. He is, however, more courageous than Biff, as unlike Biff, he will not quit if he sees someone (anyone) die.
- He and Biff comprise a team of "cowards-in-arms".
- One of the few mercs who have no problem with being fired the moment he arrives on site.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Really! You really want me? Sure, I'll go!" - When hiring
- "It's all there. I know on paper there are better guys out there, but how many guys have the experience of a full scale military operation?" - On call
- "I don't mean to brag, but me and five hundred other guys secured a whole school in Grenada. And it was nighttime." - On call