"The laid-back Kirk Stevenson has been with A.I.M. long enough to acquire a respectable experience class and salary. A decent shot and a technical wizard, "Static" worked for years as the lead sound technician on the never-ending "Grateful Dead" tour. - Jagged Alliance
"The years may go by, but Static barely seems to mature. His experience and laid-back nature allow Kirk to best operate under the cover of darkness. He has served his commanders well with his mechanical abilities and knowledge of electronics. And don't be deceived--although he looks like a hippie, peace and love are the furthest things from his mind. Like his good friend Spider, Static can't stand the sight of insects." -Jagged Alliance 2
- Burnt out, deadhead, surfer dude.
- Principled enough to get the job done.
- Friendly, easy-going, somewhat focused even when he doesn't sound it.
- He and Larry Roachburn used to do a lot of drugs together.
Jagged Alliance and Deadly Games
- "I don't think so, man! You got to get yourself immersed in this conflict... I mean I got to know you're really on top of things before I'll go!" - Initial refusal to hire
- "I offer flexibility, man... I can fix it, or shoot it!" - On call
- "Too bad about Garcia... We miss you, man..." - On call
Jagged Alliance 2
- "You're connected with Static, man. Can't yak right now, but let me know where I can find ya, and we'll touch base!" - Answering machine
- "Nice and slow, man. Boneheads have been detected in this area." - the enemy in sector
- "I sort of felt something, man." - stats improved
- "You gotta figure experience is worth a few bucks more, man, so I upped my price." - level up pay raise
- "They caught the big wave outta here, dude." - the enemy fled the area
- "I'm gonna be up-front about this, man. Me and that Swiss, Stephen, don't see eye-to-eye if, you know what I mean. I'll take the gig, but you gotta remember what I told ya, man." - refuse to join, because of Stephen
- "I can't work wit Larry, man. He's been lecturing me on the twelve steps to straightness, man. It's pathetic and annoying." - refuse to join, because of Larry
- "You pulled some bonehead moves in the past, man. I'm gonna hang low for a bit and see what else comes up." - refuse to join
Jagged Alliance 2
- Larry Roachburn (sober)