Leg armor found in Jagged Alliance 2.
"The ballistic panels on these leggings are made from 28 piles of protective Kevlar. Fully adjustable waist and ankle straps were designed to maintain a snug fit."
- Multiple sectors of Alma, in crates and lockers.
- Can be dropped by mid-level enemy soldiers.
- General Theo Humphey has a set
- Keith Hemps' General Store, Cambria.
- Can be bought through Bobby Ray's website
- Leg protection reduces the chance that bullet hits to the leg cause the struck merc to fall over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.