"Whether it's jungle warfare or close-quartered combat, Blood Hanson is your man for the assignment. Trained in the martial arts, his ability to fling a combat knife into an enemy's neck is a sight to behold: it seems to come out of nowhere, sails an impossibly large distance, then slices through its target with unerring accuracy.
Additional info: Keith Hanson is a former member of the ANC." - A.I.M. Dossier
- "Hello! Pretty high tech, eh? This is cool. I'm into this! Leave me a message. And hey, welcome to the '90s!" - answering machine
- "If I wanted to work with clowns, I would have joined the circus!"
- "I surprise myself sometimes." - stat increase
- "Enemy in sight!" - enemy spotted
- "I wasn't worried at all ...right." - near miss
- "These suckas are bustin' my chops!" - suppressed
- "Oh man! Blood's bleeding blood!" - bleeding
- "Okay by me, I got places to go and things to do. Maybe I'll catch you some other time." - fired
- "Magic got it goin' on. You know what I'm sayin'? Class act!" - praise quote
- "No thank you. I'm not goin' home in a baggie." - refuse to join
- Blood is especially good at knife throwing, and he can hit a target quite a distance away. His other speciality is martial arts, and aside from Dr. Q, he is the only AIM merc you can hire that is good at martial arts (except, perhaps, your IMP merc, depending on specialities chosen).
- The "Additional Info" note regarding his former membership in the ANC would explain why he is distrustful of white South African Cliff Highball.