"A massive man of very few words, John Peters prefers to let his actions speak for him. Despite his experience as a U.S. Army MP, he has a concerted lack of respect for authority and angers easily. In fact, he probably spent as much time IN the brig as he did guarding it. Bull is the type of soldier who puts the grunt back into grunt work.
Bull packs more power in his punch than anyone else currently on our roster."
- A.I.M. Dossier
- Hand-to-Hand (Expert)
- "I like to break people's necks. Maybe you could use a guy like that." - on call
- "All those pushups are paying off."
- "Hard work and clean living pays off." - stat increase
- "Nothing like poppin' it to someone who begged for it. They'll probably give the key to the town." after killing Doreen Harrows
- "Looks better without a head anyway!" - when decapitated an enemy
- "Trophy sighted!" - Seeing bloodcat
- "My contract is closing down. You interested in doing something about it?" - Expired contract remainder
- "Yeah. Getting near that time. Contract is closing down." - Contract expired
- "OK I'm history." - Dismissed on contract expiration
- "Nothing burns me up more than a C.O. who doesn't know how to treat his guys. Call me when you figure it all out." - refuse to join
- "You got Nails signed up. That's good. That balances out your downside. Okay, you got it." - renewal contract
- Mean, intolerant, aggressive.
- Says as few words as possible.
- Gets through any situation thrown at him with brute force.
- Sarcastic bar-brawler, rather than out-and-out cruel.
- Obscenely strong, and possesses the highest strength score in A.I.M.
- Bull can be used for the same Tanking-roles as his MERC counterpart, Thorton "Bubba" Jones. The main difference is that Bull is smarter and slightly more fit, but also less versatile due to a lack of specialized skills like Mechanics and Explosives.
- Married, and has several children.