He is best known for his accent and for being extremely knife-happy.
Official description[edit | edit source]
"Don't let his good looks fool you, La Malice enjoys inflicting bodily harm. A former strip club doorman from St. Jean, Viau lost his job after stabbing far too many of the bar's clientele. The bar owner remains in critical condition." - A.I.M. Dossier, Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
"Jean-Pierre may be a little rough around the edges, but he is extremely sharp with a blade-in-hand. He acquired most of his skills while working as the head doorman at a nightclub. Street fighting is definitely one of his strengths. La Malice seems to have found his calling with A.I.M. though, as he has honed his talents to exquisite perfection. " - A.I.M. Dossier, Jagged Alliance 2
Additional info[edit | edit source]
- Has a backwoods, Quebecois French accent.
- Not too smart, but sadistically helpful.
- Takes pride in his small accomplishments.
- Thinks of himself of something of a ladies man, this, in turn, makes some of the more affirmative women dislike him and his crude manner makes Gaston think of him as a disgrace to all French men, not to mention as competition.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
Jagged Alliance 2
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games[edit | edit source]
- "Hey-a, toi-la-la. Who is dis mercenary dey call the Wolfy, la?" - on call
- "I'm da man for da job. I want you to think about dis, en... Can all dose dead peoples be wrong?" - on call
Jagged Alliance 2[edit | edit source]
- "Hello dere. Single, white, French Canadian guy looking for married, Canadian, black, English girl dat uh, oh, uh, bad message. Leave me somet'ing, I get it back to you." - Answering machine
- "This is quite a machine, en?" - On call
- "Allo...allo. Christ, this is a pain. Salut." - On call for too long
- "How much underwear I need?" - Hiring
- "Dere be the terrible guys. We must watch our tail, en." - Entering a sector occupied by enemies
- "Dere be dem" - Enemy spotted
- "Shit de marde!" - More enemies spotted
- "I'm in big marde, la." - Surrounded by enemies
- "I t'ink dey know where I am, en." - Hit by the enemy
- " You want I shoot what?" - Requesting an impossible shot
- "Salut ti-cul" - Killing enemy
- "C'est cool" - Killing enemy/completing task succesfully/expressing satisfaction
- "The terrible guys, they breathe no more." - Clearing enemy sector
- "Dat something special, en. She don't 'appen often enough." - Rotten corpse/gory kill
- "Uh, just a small t'ing, la. But da blood... she no stop." - Requiring first aid
- "Dat do not scare me, en." - Near miss
- "'Ey 'ey 'ey my buddy, la. We got to talk about 'ow long I stay on da job, en." - Contract expiring soon
- "Ça fait mon affaire. I stay here." - Renewing contract
- "To work wit' da Fox, I take da job with da devil, en." - Renewing contract
- "I hate to tell you dis, en. But soon the paper we sign dere, she ain't worth paper. Or something like dat." - Refusing to renew contract
- "My price, she go up, en. You want a Cadillac you pay for a Cadillac." Announcing a raise
- "Dis place, dese peoples, you, everything be bugging me. I 'ate dis here!" - Low morale
- "Dis woman, Meltdown, she scare even me, en. But en, she do something to me." - On Norma "Meltdown" Jessop
- "Dat woman, ah, how I say dis, she need dat, la, en. Da people here dey cheer for us. Of dat, you can be sure." - After killing Doreen Harrows