Official description[edit | edit source]
"Janno: a born Estonian with a German mother. Spent most of his time with the Russian military. Likes to cook for friends and enjoys the good life. But is top fit, a bear of a man, prefers heavy weapons. Locks are no problem and no obstacle."
Additional info[edit | edit source]
- Prefers to work together with fellow Estonian Vilde, who he met while stationed in East Germany.
Skills[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 8 x 12 gauge Magazine, Buckshot
- Locksmith Kit
- Tool Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Kevlar Helmet
- Kevlar Vest
- Kevlar Leggings
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I have to reload. But with WHAT?" when ammo runs out
- "Even a sniper could not hit that. Oh! Now I am a sniper, too?" when tasked to hit an impossible target
- "They want me...VERY much." (suppressed)
- "Maybe I should have followed in the footsteps of my father... canning animal food is a nice, quiet job." (witnessing violent deaths or corpses)
- "She deserved that." after killing Doreen Harrows
- "The sector is occupied... by the enemies...time to change that." when arriving in enemy sector
- "What is that there?" when spotting item
- "My weapon always speaks the last word!" after killing an enemy
- "One more gone." after killing an enemy
- "I like her. American women are usually... well... But with Grace?. You can know right away her Italian blood - and they know their food too." - praising "Grace" Girelli.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Likes[edit | edit source]
Liked by[edit | edit source]
Dislikes[edit | edit source]
Disliked by[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Also works well with Grace, who loves his cooking and attitude.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.