12 gauge custom magazine
|Jagged Aliance 2||
|Jagged Aliance 2:WF||
Official description[edit | edit source]
"This German/US Experimental Close Assault Weapon System makes the concept of human skeet shooting a gory reality."
Weapon attachments[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Amongst the remains scattered around the Bloodcat lair
- In the possession of Kevin "Maddog" Cameron
- In the possession of Jake Cameron
- Tixa dungeon, subterranean level, there is one in the locker in the center of the area. An enemy soldier often found near this locker also has one, if you can get close enough to forcibly take it from him.
- Bobby Ray's Guns and Things (late game)
- Tony, very rarely, though sometimes he will have CAWS Mags for sale.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Strengths: very high range for a shotgun, high power, automatic fire mode, modest handling ability.
- Weaknesses: slightly high weight, rare/specialized gun, rare/specialized ammo.
Any situation where a shotgun would do well, the CAWS will do better. The best shotgun in the game. Competes with submachine guns and several CQC assault rifles for range, making it ideal for a merc who likes to be able to summon an indiscriminate spray-cone of bullets whenever he or she wishes.
Ideal for breaking ambushes, hunting Bloodcats, and urban/close quarters combat. Like most shotguns, the CAWS is ineffective against the Crepitus. The energy damage dealt by the high-velocity spray is tremendous, and any enemy it doesn't kill will either be gasping for air, or ducking for their lives, making it also a strong shock weapon.