|Dr. Vincent Beaumont|
"It is good you are here. If you did not come, I think Dr. Beaumont would have tried to kill the Queen himself." — Civilian, Cambria Hospital
Cambria Hospital (F8).
Initially, Vince is just another doctor working at Cambria Hospital. He will treat your merc's injuries for the price of up-front cash (provided the hospitals' supplies are intact) and as you perform more good deeds for Cambria, his cost for treatment will decrease.
Once the Find Joey quest is completed, like other doctors he will offer free treatment once, and thereafter offer greatly discounted treatment.
Once loyalty in Cambria is high enough (closing on 100%), a merc with a high enough leadership can convince Vince to take up arms and join the cause, for the cost of $400/day.
One of the best doctors in the game, Vince comes with the highest initial medical stat of any recruitable mercenary anywhere. He is significantly impaired by his very low marksmanship and agility - however, his wisdom is very high and his ambidexterity doubles the chance that any attack will hit. With time and dedicated training, he can be a capable soldier.
- Claustrophobic. Keep him above ground.
- Optimist. Morale stays strong even in the worst circumstances.
Likes, Liked By, Dislikes, Disliked By
- "Doctor Vincent Beaumont. Pleasure to meet ya."
- "I have my concerns about you. It's nothin' uh, personal, of course."
- "Why the attitude? There's no reason for it."
- "All we need is a sign that says..."Mental Ward"!"
- "Not sure what I'm supposed to do, now that I'm here." - arrived at location
- "Oh, my....oh...I...I think I'm gonna be sick!" - gory kill/rotted corpse
- "Always wanted to do this, and here we go." - enemy spotted
- "Prepare the I.C.U.! I'm in deep." - multiple enemies spotted
- "Got an active laceration here." - bleeding
- "One for Arulco!" - enemy killed
- "It is your choice. I did what I could. I hope it was good enough." - fired
- "Tuhhh-RIFFIC!!" - after taking a drink of alcohol
- "I should have stayed back at the hospital, but no, I wanted adventure, excitement. What was I thinking?" - low morale
- "Ya got to promise me you won't tell anyone...I appreciate what you're doing, so I'm going to play with some numbers and bury the cost of this treatment somewhere. It's hush-hush and I can't do it too often." - offering free medical service
|RPCs of Jagged Alliance 2|
|Omerta||Ira Smythe / Dimitri Guzzo / Carlos Dasouza / Miguel Cordona|
|San Mona||Igmus "Iggy" Palkov|
|Estoni||Kevin "Maddog" Cameron|
|Cambria||Dr. Vincent Beaumont|
|Alma||Lt. Conrad Gillitt|
|Tixa||Greg "Dynamo" Duncan / Breeham "Shank" Druz|
|Variable Location||Hamous / Devin Connell / Richard "Slay" Ruttwen / MadLab's Robot / Mike (1.13 only)|