Biography[edit | edit source]
"Doctor Mark Kranhuim has tended to the wounded on numerous assignments. His sound knowledge of medicine is believed to be responsible for bringing back two members from the dead. However, a wandering right eye has hindered any improvement to his shooting ability." - Jagged Alliance
"After over a decade of valiant service, Needle failed his annual physical and was forced into early retirement. Regrettably, further deterioration of Dr. Mark Kranhium's wandering right eye had rendered him a danger to his squad. Presently he holds a part-time position with the New York City Coroner's office working the graveyard shift as a Coroner." - Jagged Alliance 2 Alumni Gallery
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Likes[edit | edit source]
Is Liked by[edit | edit source]
Dislikes[edit | edit source]
Is Disliked by[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The best medic in the Jagged Alliance series, hands down.
- A decent shot despite his wandering eye. Possesses the "Hopeless Shot" characteristic that severely hinders improvement, however.
- Extremely high wisdom score means you can train him to be a mechanic or a top-notch explosives expert, given that he has very high dexterity.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Give me some time to evaluate you. I'm not familiar with your work." - Initial refuse to hire
- "I'm in!" - On hire
- "I revived two mercenaries, both of whom had been dead for well over five minutes. What more could you ask for from your team physician?" - On call
- "Don't judge Larry too harshly. He's got a problem. I just wish he would listen to me. I can get him some help..." - On call
- "So when does the fighting start?" - Taunt
- "You guys are almost too funny to shoot." - Taunt
- "I almost feel bad about getting paid for this." - Taunt
- "I should have packed a lunch. Looks like there's plenty of opportunity for a picnic." - Taunt