"Doctor David Quinten is a mountaineer, skydiver, and mobile medical practitioner. During Operation Desert Storm, he developed a reputation for jumping out of helicopters to operate on wounded soldiers that were lying out in the middle of sandy minefields. Even more remarkably, Danny wouldn't call in EVAC until the patient was well on his way to recovery. He has been known to be a bit of a lone wolf." - A.I.M. Dossier
- Enjoys company, but gets along fine
- Gets into combat for a kick
- Defender type of guy, can't stand injustice
- Dislikes cowards and meatheads
- v1.13 - Doctor
- "I wish they'd just let me go off and do my own thing."
- "F.Y.I., no-neck grunts like Steroid Gontarski drive me up the wall. If he'd been on this team when you asked me to join, I would've laughed in your face." - on Steroid
- "I'm here. Not looking to stand around all day." - arrived at location
- "Well, look who's here." - enemy spotted
- "Well, look what the cat finally dragged in" - enemy spotted
- "Isn't there a famous quote about the man who cried because he had no hat until he met a man who had no head. Something like that...I don't know...just seemed appropriate." - gory death/rotted corpse
- "I'm a little surprised, but I certainly won't stay where I'm not wanted." - fired
- "Biff's mother should've exercised the right to choose." - on Biff
- Astonishingly healthy and agile, Danny's high physical fitness combined with high intelligence make him one of the smartest, fastest-moving mercs in the game, making up for his relatively low marksmanship. He is well-suited for CQB, rapid treatment of mercs knocked into 'near-death' status and training others as a professional soldier. Keep energy boosters on hand for maximum effectiveness.
- The quote Danny's thinking of when he passes by a body/sees a gory death is "I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet," a commonly used quote thought to be paraphrased from a story in the Gulistan. He can't entirely be blamed for getting the body part wrong.
- His dislike of cowards and meatheads seem to refer to Bobby "Steroid" Gontarski, Thorton "Bubba" Jones, and Biff Apscot. The first two because of their below-average wisdom and Biff mainly due to his lack of balls.