"Stella's friend, Anita, was a street performer throughout Europe and North Africa. Her mime act was panned in Paris, booed in Greece and stoned in Tripoli. But after meeting Miss Trammel, Mouse joined A.I.M., and brought her uncanny silence with her." - A.I.M. Dossier, Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
"Anita's stint with the organization was short and rather quiet. Known for her uncanny ability to move about unnoticed, and not much else, Mouse handed in her resignation at the same time as Dr. Margaret "Stella" Trammel. It is our understanding that they moved to the Virgin Islands together where Backman serves as nurse/receptionist at Trammel's newly opened medical clinic." -Jagged Alliance 2, Alumni Gallery
- Cynthia "Fox" Guzzman (after going in a mission with her)
- Very strongly suggested being in a relationship with Margaret Trammel.
- Has the hidden Stealthy trait, giving her a bonus to moving silently while in stealth mode.
- Has sneaking ability equal to that of Magic, possessing both the Stealthy trait and an Agility score of 99.
- "I am as quiet as a mouse. That is, after all, how I got my nickname." - on call
- "I know Margaret comes off as a bit of a hard shell, but she's really a pussycat once you get to know her." - on call
- "I can't work with Fox, she's causing all kinds of trouble... It's only a question of time before somebody on the team pays the price for her behavior." - After going in a mission with Fox.